Tuesday, April 21, 2009

F are F

I'm holding on my faith cut my anxious with your kindliness. I'm hearing what you say, I did my best to notice. I gave respect I told my lack. I'm trying to be strong. But it seems never enough. You said everything to inspire me. So I get up and faced it all. I planned each careful step over my weakness. How helpless you really are.

Then unexpectedly you go and cut me down! Installing so much doubt. Was what I did so wrong? I feel like a sucker who trust a deceiver. I thought you aren't kind of greasy like anyone else. I was wrong and It's hurt me so bad. You crush my effort of trusting someone some condition. You push me away, avoiding me. Looking me like a strangers
I don't even know why? But i don't wanna being a weak-minded any longer.

I'm tired. I don't want to ask for more. I don't wanna care. I don't wanna care at all anymore. Whatsoever like you did to me. Whatsoever like anyone else did to me :(

No comments: