Friday, May 21, 2010

"i wrote this to all of my bestfriend, but this is too short to......."

SD SMP SMA alhamdulillah udah gue laluin. semuanya terlalu berkesan dan gue selalu berpikir kalo gue ngga sekolah di Al-Azhar gue ngga akan bertemu mereka-mereka semua, sahabat-sahabat gue.

mereka yang bikin gue ketawa,
yang bikin gue sedih juga, yang bikin gue ngerasain semua perasaan, gue bener-bener belajar banyaaaaaaaaaaaaak banget dari persahabatan ini.

they are my priority and nothing could change it! I've got the best-I've-ever-had-friend and nothing compares to the stomach aches u get from laughing too hard with your bestfriends.



We will be friends until forever, just wait and see.
But promise me you'll never forget me!
because if I thought you would I'd never leave.
But the most important thing is,
even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.
I know we age, we change
but that doesn't make us grow further from each other.
I'm your person.
Where ever I go, no matter how far apart we may be,
you'll always have me :)


kita semua akan sukses dan bahagia bersama-sama ya because things are so much more grand and wonderful when your friends are there to share.

one of my best-I've-ever-had-friend Apriarny said "no matter what will happen next we'll always be best friend, mate. mark it! we will always be best friend. and when i said it, i mean it."

Amalia Chairani said "eeyore ‎​lo akan tetep sahabat gue sampe kapanpuunnn, cuma satu hal yang bikin kita ngga sahabatan lagi, kematian!" dan mal itu juga cuman sementara karena gue yakin kita bakal berkumpul lagi di surga. amiin!

and Camiras swear and promise you Bunin "the lies will never spread out and ruin our lovely friendship. i love you way too much!!"

dan masih banyak lagi semua kata-kata indah dari sahabat-sahabat gue. seribu kata sekalipun ngga akan pernah bisa ngegambarin betapa bahagia dan berarti nya kalian semua di hidup gue.


i wrote this to all of my bestfriend, but this is too short to describe how much i love them, i need them and im gonna miss them too much, because my friendship is indescribe by words and nothing could describe it, they're too precious to describe.


1 comment:

Arney Bundchen said...

forever mate, we're not going to be apart. i love you and all my bestfriend :')