Monday, October 26, 2009

fallen into a pieces

Going crazy my heart is breaking
I can't sleep at all
My world is fallen into a pieces
I try to move on
Trying to get through this
Don't know how I'll do this
I understand if you were tired with all of my attitudes but your indifference made me feel so bad and sad
I know maybe I'm too blind to see it
I'm sorry for pushing you away
I'm sorry for breaking your heart
I'm sorry for turning my back when you needed me
I really thought the pain would pass
I know that I only got my self to blame
But that doesn't help to ease the pain
I'm still here weeping while the hours pass so slow
And I know that in the morning I'll have to let you go
If I could, I would take back all the hurt I've caused
If I could give back all the love I lost
Or something to forget your name.
My whole world is changing
I swear I will do anything to return your interest in me

No comments: