Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just Go and Die

Its not about me Its about you. Its not about what happen in me Its about what happen in you. Why? What kind of mistake did i do?
Its spinning in my head
. I don't understand. It was yesterday you come and its also yesterday you go. Don't you remember how very kind you treating me?
You said everything that rising a friendship, now be a friend shit for me
. what the hell it's going on with you? I need to know why? why you being like this?
Just please don't tell me everything its all right
. I know it wasn't. Don't tell me anything to make me feel better Because i won't believe it. I'm trying not too care but i can't, this shit driving me crazy.
Everything was broken in front of my face and it's hurt
. Bullshit for every single words that you've said. Bullshit for every act like you care. Damn you're liar, i hate you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what happen? you sound so angry in this post. tell me tell me ;)

Mirna said...

hehe engga ra, gw lagi kecewa, gitu dehhhh hhehe